Baroque Concert, Collegium Ducale
The Venetian chamber orchestra Collegium Ducale was founded in 1993 by musicians from the best orchestras in the Veneto region. The ensemble owes its fame to its extensive repertoire, which ranges from baroque music to modern works from the twentieth century.
The outstanding musicians impress not only as part of the group, but also with their virtuosity as soloists. The Collegium Ducale is well-known for interpreting classical music in a way that comes as close as possible to the original intention of the composer.
Extract of the program:
Johann Sebastian Bach
- Concerto per violino e orchestra BWV 1041 (Allegro moderato-Alegro-Allegro assai)
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerti delle "Quattro Stagioni" op. 8
- La Primavera (Allegro - Largo - Allegro)
- L'Estate (Allegro non molto - Allegro - Adagio - Presto)
- L'Autunno (Allegro - Adagio - Allegro)
- L'Inverno (Allegro - Largo - Allegro)